who_leo

11 September 2010

Sour Girl

It must feel wonderful
to hear confirmations
of all the deceitful things
you like to say about yourself.

Too bad it was just anger,
and it wasn't really meant.
Otherwise they would have

made you right,
and on this instance

one simply has to disagree.

Because even though this happened,
teacher,

a lot was learned from you.
Though the paths chosen are different,
still kindred and rebellious spirits we are.

Sometimes it's too hard
to hang on to some bits and pieces
of a friendship lost in diatribes
and hateful spite towards others.

Not knowing what really happened
was something that had bothered me
for some time until I decided it was all over
and it never mattered anyhow.

The things I've learnt from you.

I've learned to deal with loss
And although
You're not the first to walk away
you wont be the last.

Such is life,
when they live it too much
and such is love
when one feels too much.

"What I miss is
the first night we met
we danced together
to this band 
jamming Fire."

It's those moments,
holding a hand for a minute
before it's taken away.
because it felt too right,

endearing
bodies keeping each other warm
during the cold of night
until the break of dawn.

Wrapping onto one another
forgetting about the world
and just breathing in
the soft petals on my fingers.

If only you knew
the words and worlds I felt

but you pushed away

because I could see right through you
and I could tell that your light
shone bright and strong
and you didn't want to hear it.

It was too much to be loved.

Now sadly you aren't near

and you wont be any day.
It's well past 2 a.m.
and it will be forever soon

since last I thought of you
until today when I realized
that I'll never forget

the taste of your skin.

The soft caress of your hair.

No comments: