who_leo

06 November 2010

Intro to destruction

Contenders in a race
we all loose trace
of the eminent faze
through which we'll raise
our spirits high
when the time is nigh
when the time is...

I've lost my rhyme
my battle spirit.

I've let it froth over
and burn away in the fire
of forgetfulness
and indecision.

Complete with an automaton
set to explode
we make our way into the void.

It's like you said
nothing ever really lasts
the only thing that we hold true
is deep within ourselves
and only we know it.

That is the only thing
that keeps us
from becoming like them.

Machines
Machina
made to eradicate
to medicate
to constipate the world
with meaningless worry
and confined thoughts
all here to keep your eyes closed.

It was like you said,
A dream that love would stay
and keep the cold night at bay.
Intrinsic kisses melt onto your skin
at least thats how I remember
the way we used to be.

No comments: