who_leo

01 November 2010

Truth, so simple and beautiful... cuts so deep, bruises that wont heal

When you deal in truth, you are dealing with something that a lot of people do not want to hear, or experience for that matter. Most importantly, people who aren't familiar with truth will often recoil and turn away. Why? Well, it's like sun to vampires, or silver to werewolves... Truth simply hurts them. It can also backfire, and this is something that one must be prepared for as well. Solace must remain with you, oh truth bringer, and that's the fact that truth will prevail. Through all of the muck and lies that people try to feed you, the truth you will know as is, and nothing more for there are no facades in truth only faces, no personas just people. Having prepared myself for this, I know that there are those who already know me as someone who speaks truth, and is not afraid to do so. To those people I say, you will fail miserably at the hands of your own demons, the lies you've so carefully built up for yourselves will crumble and drown you in the end. Nothing good ever comes from being a liar, not in the long run anyhow, certainly I hope your instant gratification was good enough for the karmic repercussion you've brought upon yourselves.

So I dare say, and this I mean to one specific person, one man whose lies lay beyond anything I care to comprehend. You have been marked, and your lies will follow you forever, until you finally find rest in your cold grave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with you.

I certainly believe in karma.

Truth is best.

Gerry Huntman said...

Sorry to bother you, but I emailed you to say you won a 3 pack of titles by IFWG Publishing (draw 1 Nov) which will be autographed and mailed to you.

You can visit IFWG Publishing's blog to verify this, and use the email as a return - I need a name and an address to mail the 3 books to you - they will come from 3 sources, as the authors and editor need to sign.

If you don't respond by 8 Nov, we will have to null this and redraw, so hope you get this soon.

Gerry Huntman
Chief Editor
IFWG Publishing