who_leo

23 May 2012

I do

Dare I say I miss the touch
of the softness between your thighs
against my own
against the palm of my hand
I do.

Dare I say I miss the smell
of your beach dirty hair
against my nose
against our clothes
I do.

Dare I say I miss the feel
of your breath
against my chest
warm and steady, alive
I do.

Dare I say I care for you
more than I should
with all my heart
against everything my mind says
I do.

Dare I say I miss the fingers
running through my chest
through the hairs
rubbing my skin
I do.

Dare I say I like your face
the eyes that speak volumes
the smile the brightens my day
looking at my own
I do.

Dare I say that when you say I'm beautiful
my heart skips a beat
and my mind starts to race
and your lips seem more inviting
I do.

Dare I say that your way of being
makes me feel accompanied
like I'm not alone anymore
that life is worth one more breath
I do.

No comments: