who_leo

09 September 2010

The Rambling Road

Listen gurly girl,
I know we've been talking for a day
and that our skin crawls towards one another
every time we come close to each other,
and even though you hate the things I do
you love it when I do them to you

Time's a changing
this view is re arranging
and the loneliest of moments
are often spent when we're surrounded by others
though I've known that when I'm near you
everything else dismantles
and your sour kiss, remarkable, makes me itch for more.

The most fulfilling moments
most endearing evenings
are all spent with just the two of us
your soft lips
my fingers pouring past your body
reading you like braille.

One sun lit afternoon
sitting above a mole hill
we crossed lips
and the world still turned.
Though to you and I
it stopped.
We didn't care at all if
it felt as if everything else
was all in our heads
for the only real thing
at that moment
was our kiss.


A soft breeze
and your soft hair
runs against my face
and I am awakened from the spell.
We stare at one another
and we know that the rest
will never happen.

No comments: